Paul Burack, owner, has more than 20 years of experience working on sports video projects. He began working on them in Sun Valley, Idaho, from 1992-2000. Credits include co-editor of Warren Miller’s “Black Diamond Rush” and “Vertical Reality”. He also edited television shows and travel videos that were hosted by renowned mountaineering guide Peter Whittaker.
From 1997 to present, Paul has edited more than 150 television shows for Jalbert Productions International that have aired nationally. Some of the topics have been ski racing, snowboarding, kayaking, martial arts, cliff diving, horse racing and skateboarding.
He formed Psyched about Sports Video Productions, Inc. in 2002 to “capture the passion of playing from T-ball to World Cup.” The company produces videos that show the excitement, fun, competition, triumph and defeat that is inherent in all levels of sports, from beginners to professional athletes.
Here are a few of the things we’ve done:
- From 2005 through 2008, Psyched About Sports produced 20 half hour pro beach volleyball television shows for the EVP Tour. They were videotaped in locations in California, Florida, Alabama, Hawaii, Illinois, Wisconsin and New York.
- Videotaped and edited several tournament highlights videos for Yeshiva University, including two 60 minute basketball videos and five 45 minute wrestling videos.
- Videotaped and edited a 19 minute track and field video for the Colgate Women’s Games.
- In 2014, Psyched About Sports produced two instructional videos about injury prevention for Professional Physical Therapy.
- Over the years, we have videotaped and edited hundreds of high school games for teams and athletes in the New York tri-state area in a wide variety of sports.